At H&R Block in South Korea, tax preparation is just the start. We believe that just because you’re halfway around the world, you shouldn’t have to settle for half the services.
U.S. Tax Services
- U.S. federal return preparation
- U.S. state return preparation (all 50 states)
- FBAR and Streamlined Offshore Filing procedures
- FATCA consulting
- Expatriation tax return preparation
- Estate Tax planning
- Estate planning
- Tax examination representation
- Social Security Tax Benefit application filing
- College financial aid application filing
- 1031 Exchange filing
Local Accounting and Tax Services
- Incorporation service (corporation, branch office set-up)
- Statutory bookkeeping service
- Local individual and business tax compliance
- Payroll and VAT reporting
- Corporate secretarial service
Tax Appointment Checklist
Here’s a summary of what you’ll need for your tax appointment when you visit with a tax professional at one of our offices.
Of course we'll prepare your taxes, but that's not all.
Second Look Review
If your taxes were prepared by someone other than Block, we’ll review to make sure they were done correctly.
No time to wait? Use our convenient drop-off service to have your taxes prepared while you go about your day.
We're authorized E-file provider. We offer E-file of all returns we prepare.
The help you need should the IRS contact you.
Peace of Mind®
With our extended service plan, you receive three years’ protection and audit representation.
We’re here to help you no matter the time of year.